Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Nike Zoom Rival S 6 is the perfect spike for the beginning to intermediate level sprinter. This great-value shoe is made with lightweight seamless construction to give exceptional fit and feel. With a durable rubber outsole and 7 removable spikes, sprinters will have a firm grip on any track surface.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 5.9 oz (size 8)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to wide
- Mid-foot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Narrow to medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
Nike's Zoom Rival S 6 is an entry level sprint spike intended for the 100m to 400m and hurdle events.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Phylon Wedge is a thin foam piece in the heel for lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Lightweight mesh comprises the upper for lightweight breathability.
- Synthetic Leather overlays crisscross the upper to provide a secure fit.
- Forefoot Lockdown Strap is adjustable for a personalized, snug fit.
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before attaching the upper to the midsole, which helps promote flexibility and decreases weight.
- Pebax Plate at the forefoot is a stiff polymer plate for increased propulsion.
- Rubber Outsole extends from the heel to the Pebax plate and is textured for additional grip.
- Contains 7 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS