Rollover product image for a larger view.
Ideal for the beginning to intermediate level sprinter, the Nike Zoom Rival S 7 offers exceptional value in a fast package. A lightweight upper provides a confident lock-down while a durable rubber outsole and aggressive spike plate offer excellent grip on the track.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 5.2 oz (size 8)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Mid-foot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Narrow to medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
Nike's Zoom Rival S 7 is an entry level sprint spike intended for the 100m to 400m and hurdle events.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Phylon Wedge is a thin foam piece in the heel for lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Lightweight mesh comprises the upper for lightweight breathability.
- Synthetic Leather overlays crisscross the upper to provide a secure fit.
- Dynamic Support Strap wraps around the midfoot, keeping the foot secure and supported.
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before attaching the upper to the midsole, which helps promote flexibility and decreases weight.
- Pebax Plate at the forefoot is a stiff polymer plate for increased propulsion.
- Rubber Outsole extends from the heel to the Pebax plate and is textured for additional grip.
- Contains 7 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS