Nike Zoom Streak 5 Men's Shoes Green/Volt/Black
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Take on any distance with the light and fast Nike Streak 5. Nimble enough for a 5k yet cushioned enough for a marathon, this neutral racing shoe features an engineered mesh upper and dynamic Flywire around the midfoot for a secure and seamless fit. In the heel, a Zoom Air unit ensures a protective and responsive ride, propelling you towards that finish line.
Model Number: 641318-300
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 6.7oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (30mm), Forefoot (18mm)
Widths Available: D=Medium
How It Fits
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toebox Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: High
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Nike Zoom Streak 5 is a moderate feature, minimum neutral racing shoe designed for 5k to marathon distances.
- Zoom Air located in the heel consists of a low-profile pressurized air pocket that flexes on contact for responsive cushioning.
- Cushlon LT is a full-length midsole foam that delivers plush, resilient cushioning.
- Engineered mesh comprises the upper, providing lightweight breathability.
- Dynamic Flywire provides necessary support and unmatched fit while reducing the shoes overall weight.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full-length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Extra thick Duralon blown rubber is used in the forefoot under the metatarsal area for improved cushioning.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber is located along the heel for durability.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|