Nike Zoom Structure+ 17 Women's Shoes Oregon Project
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Nike Zoom Structure+ 17 is supportive, cushioned, and dependable. Featuring Dynamic Support to offset mild to moderate overpronation, this daily trainer keeps you going with the protective and responsive ride of the Zoom Air equipped midsole. A breathable, no-sew upper keeps your foot cozy and cool, making this shoe a great choice for long runs and everyday training. This special edition Oregon Project colorway features reflective Oregon Project logos at the heel so you can show off your runner pride.
Model Number: 615588-002
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 8.9 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: 29mm (Heel); 19mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Structure+ 17 is a moderate feature, moderate support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. This shoe is Nike+ sensor compatible.
- Zoom Air located in the forefoot consists of low-profile pressurized air pockets that flex on contact for responsive cushioning.
- Phylon is a full-length midsole foam that delivers lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Dynamic Support layers a soft foam core with a Phylon carrier to produce a denser medial midsole, helping to reduce over pronation.
- Crash pad at the bottom of the heel is a decoupled, gender-specific unit that reduces impact shock and corrects over pronation.
- Natural Motion Engineering design incorporates strategically placed grooves for a flexible, smooth, and more natural ride.
- Engineered mesh comprises the upper, providing lightweight breathability.
- Dynamic Fit uses a supportive inner sleeve that wraps under the arch and around the midfoot for increased arch support and an adaptive fit.
- Inner-Sleeve is constructed for a snug and secure fit.
- Dual-layer Ortholite sockliner with Fitsole geometry sits underfoot and provides additional cushioning and comfort.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full-length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber provides durable traction.
- Duralon blown rubber is located in the forefoot under the metatarsal head area for improved cushioning.
- Environmentally Preferred Rubber located in the forefoot provides multi-surface traction.
- Waffle outsole design provides multi-surface traction and a touch of cushioning.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|