Nike Zoom Superfly R4 Spikes Blue/Silver/Blue
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Nike Zoom Superfly R4 was designed to put every ounce of your energy and hard work back into the track. An aggressive spike plate creates an ultimate power sprint spike for the 100 to 200 meter sprinter. Combine that with a new Flywire upper that securely locks the foot down, making it a great choice for the sprinter interested in the short hurdles. Includes sixteen 8mm compression tiered spikes and a spike wrench.
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1.5 sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8 equals size 6.5 for this shoe.
Model Number: 526626-441
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 7.5 oz (size 9)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Mid-foot: Low volume
- Forefoot: Narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: High
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Zoom Superfly R4 is a technical sprint spike designed for the serious sprinter.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Phylon Wedge is a thin midsole foam piece in the heel for lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Hyperfuse construction upper is made of a lightweight seamless material for a strong, supportive fit.
- Dynamic Flywire provides necessary support and unmatched fit while reducing the shoes overall weight.
- Pebax Spike Plate is a full-lentgh stiff polymer plate designed for maximum power transfer and forward propulsion.
- contains 8 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|