Nike Zoom TJ 3 Spikes Black/Atomic
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Go to new lengths with the Nike Zoom TJ 3. This competitive triple jump shoe has a supportive and stable design to keep your feet on track. Multiple midfoot straps hug the foot in a secure fit, giving better control during takeoffs, while the broad heel base provides a stable platform in the landing phases, so you can leave that old P.R behind.
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1.5 sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8 equals size 6.5 for this shoe.
Model Number: 474132-060
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.6 oz (size 9)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow
- Mid-foot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
Nike's Zoom TJ 3 is a performance-oriented shoe for the triple jump.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- EVA is a full length midsole foam designed for lightweight cushioning and support.
- Synthetic and Mesh upper provides a lockdown over the footbed for a secure and breathable fit.
- Double Midfoot Straps are Velcro straps designed to enhance the snug fit.
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before it is glued to the midsole to increase flexibility and decrease weight.
- Pebax Plate is a 3/4 length stiff polymer plate designed for direct power transfer for increased propulsion.
- Rubber Outsole extends from the heel to the Pebax plate and is textured for additional grip.
- Contains 7 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|