Nike Zoom Terra Kiger Women's Shoes Black/Plat/Pink
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Conquer the trail with the quick and nimble Nike Zoom Terra Kiger. This low profile trail shoe features a lightweight, seamless upper for a confident fit, while heel and forefoot Zoom Air units keep the ride responsive and fast. A lugged, sticky rubber outsole provides optimal traction over a variety of surfaces so you can focus on charging the trails.
Model Number: 599119-360
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 7.1 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (22mm), Forefoot (18mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
- Zoom Air located in the heel and forefoot consists of low-profile pressurized air pockets that flex on contact for responsive cushioning.
- Phylon is a full-length midsole foam that delivers lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Crash pad at the bottom of the heel is a decoupled, gender-specific unit that reduces impact shock and corrects over pronation.
- Multi-Directional Lugs provide increased traction on trails.
- Environmentally Preferred Rubber located in the forefoot provides multi-surface traction.
- Dual Density Outsole provides optimal traction in both wet and dry conditions.
- Engineered mesh comprises the upper, providing lightweight breathability.
- Seamless Upper provides a smooth, irritation free environment.
- Dynamic Flywire provides necessary support and unmatched fit while reducing the shoes overall weight.
- EVA sockliner mimics the curvature of the heel and arch for increased comfort and support.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full-length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|