Price: Add to Cart To View.
Rollover product image for a larger view.
If you prize a plush and protective ride, look no further than the Nike Zoom Vomero+ 8. The soft cushioning of this premium neutral trainer separates you from the hard ground and guards you from impact for high mileage running. The upper's seamless construction minimizes friction, while a flexible and supple mesh wraps over your foot, offering a secure and personalized fit.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 11.0 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (31mm), Forefoot (21mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toebox Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Nike Zoom Vomero+ 8 is a maximum featured, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. This shoe is Nike+ Sensor compatible.
- Zoom Air located in the heel and forefoot consists of low-profile pressurized air pockets that flex on contact for responsive cushioning.
- Cushlon is a full-length midsole foam that delivers plush, resilient cushioning.
- Natural Motion Engineering design incorporates strategically placed grooves for a flexible, smooth, and more natural ride.
- Open mesh covering the upper provides great breathability.
- Overlays are strategically placed for increased flexibility and a secure fit.
- Dynamic Fit uses a supportive inner sleeve that wraps under the arch and around the midfoot for increased arch support and an adaptive fit.
- Molded FitFrame wraps the heel for additional heel support.
- Dual-layer Ortholite sockliner with Fitsole geometry sits underfoot and provides additional cushioning and comfort.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full-length Nike Rideliner foam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber provides durable traction.
- Duralon uses blown rubber in the forefoot under the metatarsal area for improved cushioning.
- Waffle outsole design provides multi-surface traction and a touch of cushioning.
- Flex Grooves are gender-specific for enhanced flexibility and heel-to-toe efficiency.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|