Nike Zoom Vomero 9 Women's Shoes Grey/Mango/Orange
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Nike Zoom Vomero 9 delivers high mileage cushioning in a plush package. Featuring forefoot and heel Air units for total protection from the hard road, this premium neutral trainer brings you a smooth and flexible ride. A soft mesh upper provides lasting comfort, while Flywire cables around the saddle move with your foot for a personalized and dynamic fit. Lace up the Vomero 9 and take on those miles.
Model Number: 642196-008
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.0oz (size 8)
Stack Height: 30mm (Heel), 18mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot:Medium to wide
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Nike Zoom Vomero 9 is a maximum featured, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Zoom Air located in the heel and forefoot consists of low-profile pressurized air pockets that flex on contact for responsive cushioning.
- Cushlon is a full-length midsole foam that delivers plush, resilient cushioning.
- Natural Motion Engineering design incorporates strategically placed grooves for a flexible, smooth, and more natural ride.
- Open mesh covering the upper provides great breathability.
- Dynamic Flywire provides necessary support and unmatched fit while reducing the shoes overall weight.
- Overlays are strategically placed for increased flexibility and a secure fit.
- Seamless Upper provides a smooth, irritation free environment.
- Molded FitFrame wraps the heel for additional heel support.
- Reflective Heel Counter wraps the rearfoot and keeps the heel stable in the shoe.
- Dual-layer Ortholite sockliner with Fitsole geometry sits underfoot and provides additional cushioning and comfort.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full-length Nike Rideliner foam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber provides durable traction.
- Duralon uses blown rubber in the forefoot under the metatarsal area for improved cushioning.
- Waffle outsole design provides multi-surface traction and a touch of cushioning.
- Flex Grooves are gender-specific for enhanced flexibility and heel-to-toe efficiency.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|