Nike Zoom Wildhorse 2 Men's Shoes Blu/Nvy/Vlt/Crm
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Maneuver the trails with ease in the Nike Zoom Wildhorse 2.This low profile shoe features an ultra lightweight seamless upper for a secure fit, while the Zoom Air unit in the heel provides a cushioned responsive ride. With sharp lugs on a sticky rubber outsole, Nike Zoom Wildhorse 2 will provide optimal traction on technical trails.
Model Number: 654441-400
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 9.3 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (22mm), Forefoot (17mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How it Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Average
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
- Zoom Air located in the heel consists of low-profile pressurized air pockets that flex on contact for responsive cushioning.
- Phylon is a full-length midsole foam that delivers lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Crash pad at the bottom of the heel is a decoupled, gender-specific unit that reduces impact shock and corrects over pronation.
- Multi-Directional Lugs provide increased traction on trails.
- Environmentally Preferred Rubber located in the forefoot provides multi-surface traction.
- Dynamic Fit uses a supportive inner sleeve that wraps under the arch and around the midfoot for increased arch support and an adaptive fit.
- Open mesh covering the upper provides great breathability.
- EVA sockliner mimics the curvature of the heel and arch for increased comfort and support.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full-length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|