ON Cloudrunner 2013 Men's Shoes Anthracite/Methyl
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Transform the harsh pounding of the pavement into a nimble running experience with the ON Cloudrunner. This premium neutral is designed to handle long runs and high mileage. CloudTec pods on the outsole absorb forces upon impact and provide plenty of energy return for an energetic run, while a supportive and breathable upper keeps your foot wrapped in plush comfort.
Model Number: 000008.0508
Need fit help?
Weight: 11.7 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (29mm), Forefoot (21mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium to high
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Cloudrunner is a maximum feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training.
- Cloudtec Elements allow a cushioned foot strike and interlock for a firm push-off.
- High-grade EVA increases midsole durability
- Integrated Transition Bridge (ITB) changes impact forces into forward motion.
- Speedboard provides torsional rigidity and increases energy return upon toe-off.
- 3D air mesh allows air flow and cooling
- Perforated Tongue provides comfort without giving up breathability.
- Intelligent stitching hold the tongue in the perfect position.
- Non slip lining holds your foot in the shoe without slipping.
- Heel strap provides easy foot entry into the shoe.
- Honeycomb slippattern grips on and off the road.
- CloudTec rubber gives high energy return and increased durability.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|