MSRP: $120.00 Our Price: $120.00
Model Number: 009144
Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 Sunglasses feature a performance semi-rimless frame for comfortable eye protection on-the-run. Oakley lenses offer exceptional optical clarity across your entire field of vision as the hydrophobic coating repels water and oils. Grip coating on nose pads and ear stems keep them in-place as you sweat at tempo; Half Jacket 2.0 fits a wide variety of face shapes from small to large.
- Pearl / Violet Iridium (009144-08)
||% Light Transmission
||Medium to Very Bright
- Lightweight, semi-rimless design; no frame to block downward vision while running
- Designed to perform during strenuous activity
- High Definition Optics (HDO) lens technology offers clear and accurate vision across entire field of view so eyes don't have to strain
- Optical clarity exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards; XYZ Optics extends clarity all the way to lens edge
- Iridium lens coatings offer glare reduction and tuned light transmission
- Hydrophobic lens coating repels water, oils and dust
- Lightweight, durable frame constructed from Oakley's own stress-resistant O-Matter synthetic material
- Ear stems and nose pads create Three-Point Fit to keep glasses comfortably in-place, even when running over uneven terrain
- Unobtanium material on nose pads and ear stems increase grip the more you sweat
- Includes 2 sizes of nose pads to customize fit
- 8.75 base lens curvature optimizes peripheral vision and side protection with a great wrap fit
- Meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact protection
- 100% protection from UVA, UVB, UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm via Plutonite® lens material
- Interchangeable lenses available (not included; accepts standard Half Jacket 2.0 and XL lens shapes)
- Microfiber drawstring bag included
- Made in the USA
Weight, Fit and Measurements
- Weight: 23 grams
- Fit: Small to Large faces
No feedback for Oakley Women's Half Jacket 2.0 Sunglasses at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.