Pearl Izumi EM Road M2 Men's Shoes Black/Flame
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Elevate your run with the supportive and smooth riding Pearl Izumi EM Road M2. This shoe features balanced cushioning that offers a high mileage protection and a responsive feel. A Dynamic Offset design rolls your foot forward for a quick toe-off, and a seamless upper construction limits hotspots and provides a socklike fit for lasting comfort.
Model Number: 16114004-4IK
Need fit help?
Weight: 9.7 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: 25mm (Heel), 16mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The EM Trail M2 is a minimum feature, moderate support shoe designed for racing and daily training.
- 1:1 Energy Foam in the forefoot cushions the foot on impact and returns energy back to the runner for a resilient ride.
- 1:1 Energy Foam heel crash pad cushions the foot on impact and returns energy back to the runner for a resilient ride.
- E:Motion is a EVA foam that offers a ideal balance of cushioning and support.
- Dynamic Offset is a new midsole shape that works with the foot as you travel through the gait cycle, delivering a smooth responsive ride.
- High Density Post slows the rate of pronation to provide support.
- Seamless Upper improves next-to-foot comfort, offering a supple, sock-like fit that moves with the foot.
- Bonded Toe Cap protects the foot from hazards on the trail.
- SBR Tongue resists water absorption without sacrificing comfort or breathability.
- Ortholite Sockliner provides amazing step-in comfort and long-lasting cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Flow Line follows the patten of the gait cycle.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS