Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Pearl Izumi EM Road M3 brings stability to a whole new level of smoothness. This lightweight and supportive trainer features high mileage cushioning that treats you to a flowy ride, while offering plenty of energy return during toe-off for an energetic run. A seamless upper wraps your foot for a comfortable, irritation-free fit, and a carbon rubber outsole ensures traction and durability you can depend on.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 10.0 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (30mm), Forefoot (19mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The EM Road M3 is a minimum feature, moderate support shoe designed for speedwork, racing and daily training.
- 1:1 Energy Foam in the forefoot cushions the foot on impact and returns energy back to the runner for a resilient ride.
- 1:1 Energy Foam heel crash pad cushions the foot on impact and returns energy back to the runner for a resilient ride.
- 1:1 Shock Absorption Foam in the heel diffuses the impact of ground contact through landing for protection.
- E:Motion is a EVA foam that offers a ideal balance of cushioning and support.
- Dynamic Offset is a new midsole shape that works with the foot as you travel through the gait cycle, delivering a smooth responsive ride.
- High Density Post at medial forefoot slows the rate of pronation to provide support.
- Seamless Upper improves next-to-foot comfort, offering a supple, sock-like fit that moves with the foot.
- Transfer Dry breathable mesh keeps the foot cool and dry.
- Ortholite Sockliner provides amazing step-in comfort and long-lasting cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Carbon Rubber located in the forefoot and crash pad of the outsole offers increased durability.
- Flow Line follows the patten of the gait cycle.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|