Pearl Izumi EM Road N0 Women's Shoes Rasp/Wht
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Chase down those PR’s with efficiency on your side in the Pearl Izumi EM Road N0. Built with Pearl Izumi’s unique midsole geometry to give you a quick transition and a responsive feel, this lightweight shoe is ideal for racing and speedwork. A thin mesh upper provides a seamless fit for reduced irritations on the foot, while a grippy outsole provides traction for high performance running.
Model Number: 16214001-4IF
Need fit help?
Weight: 6.0 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (16mm), Forefoot (11mm)
Widths Available: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium to low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The EM Road N0 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for speedwork and racing.
- 1:1 Energy Foam in the forefoot cushions the foot on impact and returns energy back to the runner for a resilient ride.
- 1:1 Energy Foam heel crash pad cushions the foot on impact and returns energy back to the runner for a resilient ride.
- E:Motion is a EVA foam that offers a ideal balance of cushioning and support.
- Dynamic Offset is a new midsole shape that works with the foot as you travel through the gait cycle, delivering a smooth responsive ride.
- Seamless Upper improves next-to-foot comfort, offering a supple, sock-like fit that moves with the foot.
- Ortholite Sockliner provides amazing step-in comfort and long-lasting cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Blown Rubber Forefoot offers lightweight and flexible traction.
- Flow Line follows the patten of the gait cycle.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS