Pearl Izumi EM Tri N1 Women's Shoes Pink/White
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Look no further than the Pearl Izumi EM Tri N1 when it comes to race day performance. Replacing the isoTransition as Pearl Izumi's short course triathlon racing shoe, the EM Tri N 1 is ready to take you from the bike to the finish line in PR setting fashion. A seamless upper provides a sock-like fit while a quick-lace system ensures a lightning fast T2. A lightweight midsole provides a smooth and responsive ride, and a low-profile design keeps you efficient and fast, all the way to the finish line.
Model Number: 16213008-3UZ
Need fit help?
Weight: 7.8 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (22mm); Forefoot (15mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The EM Tri N1 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for speedwork, racing and daily training. it is built with a semi-curved shape.
- 1:1 Energy Foam in the forefoot cushions the foot on impact and returns energy back to the runner for a resilient ride.
- 1:1 Energy Foam heel crash pad cushions the foot on impact and returns energy back to the runner for a resilient ride.
- E:Motion is a EVA foam that offers a ideal balance of cushioning and support.
- Dynamic Offset is a new midsole shape that works with the foot as you travel through the gait cycle, delivering a smooth responsive ride.
- Seamless Upper improves next-to-foot comfort, offering a supple, sock-like fit that moves with the foot.
- Mono Spacer Mesh contains perforations for breathability and drainage.
- Quick Lacing System allows for quick and easy entry.
- Ortholite Sockliner provides amazing step-in comfort and long-lasting cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Blown Rubber Forefoot offers lightweight and flexible traction.
- Flow Line follows the patten of the gait cycle.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS