Pearl Izumi EM Tri N2 Men's Shoes Black/Blazing Orange
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Designed around the needs of the long course triathlete, the Pearl Izumi EM Tri N2 is a lightweight road racer built for distance. Featuring resilient cushioning, this shoe offers a smooth ride with underfoot protection to handle the long miles on pavement. A seamless upper provides slipper-like comfort even when worn without socks, and an open mesh allows for excellent drainage and breathability. Equipped with a quick-lace system, this shoe ensures easy entry for a quick transition on race day.
Model Number: 16113009-4FL
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.1 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (27mm), Forefoot (16mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium-low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Straight
The EM Tri N2 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for speedwork, racing and daily training.
- 1:1 Energy Foam in the forefoot cushions the foot on impact and returns energy back to the runner for a resilient ride.
- 1:1 Energy Foam heel crash pad cushions the foot on impact and returns energy back to the runner for a resilient ride.
- 1:1 Shock Absorption Foam in the heel diffuses the impact of ground contact through landing for protection.
- E:Motion is a EVA foam that offers a ideal balance of cushioning and support.
- Dynamic Offset is a new midsole shape that works with the foot as you travel through the gait cycle, delivering a smooth responsive ride.
- Seamless Upper improves next-to-foot comfort, offering a supple, sock-like fit that moves with the foot.
- 3D Spacer Mesh provides increased breathability and drainage capabilities to keep the foot cool and dry.
- Quick Lacing Systemallows for quick and easy entry.
- Ortholite Sockliner provides amazing step-in comfort and long-lasting cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Blown Rubber Forefoot offers lightweight and flexible traction.
- Flow Line follows the patten of the gait cycle.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS