The Pearl Izumi Ultra Inside-Out LS combines the tried and true "ultra" performance features with PI's advanced comfort technology: ideal for long distance training (when next to skin comfort is essential), an "inside-out" seam construction delivers ultimate chafe-free comfort while you run. A front zipper allows for temperature control, mesh panels provide breathability, while shoulder abrasion print helps to keep your pack straps in place. Raglan sleeve construction and ergonomic seamlines allow for increased range of motion, hand mitts provide warmth, and reflective details increase visibility.
- Transfer-Dry fabric for moisture wicking and odor absorption
- Inside-out seam construction places seams away from the skin for chafe-free comfort
- 9.5" front zipper for temperature control
- Shoulder abrasion print to help keep your pack straps in place
- Raglan sleeve construction and articulated sleeves for optimal range of motion
- Mesh panels along sides, under arms, and upper back for breathability
- Hand mitts for additional thermal benefits
- Elastic cuffs for a secure fit
- Reflective details for increased visibility in low-light settings
- UPF 50+
- Body (70% Polyester/30% S.Cafe Polyester), a synthetic fabric with moisture wicking and odor eliminating properties
Apparel Performance Characteristics
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review