The Pearl Izumi Infinity Softshell Jacket is a first-in-class running jacket for running in cold, damp conditions. This feminine jacket features a lightweight performance fit, a fleece liner for warmth, and water and windproof panels on front, back and part of sleeves for protection from the elements. Stretch panels on lower and under arms provide optimal mobility. Multiple pockets allow for secure storage, reflective details for visibility, and an internal hand mitt traps warmth for a toasty run despite not-so-ideal conditions.
- Full zip jacket with lockdown zipper and internal windflap
- 2.5" mock neck
- ELITE Softshell Lite front and back panels provides waterproof and windproof, breathable protection
- ELITE Thermal Fleece interior moves moisture away from the skin and gives warmth
- Stretch fabric under arms and raglan sleeves for optimal mobility
- Welded sleeve pocket (4.5" zipper, 3" x 4.5" pocket)
- Side hand zipper pockets (5.5" zipper, 4.5"W x 8"H)
- Extended cuff with thumbhole and internal mitts hold in heat
- ELITE Softshell Lite: Front and Back (100% Polyester), a moisture-transfer fabric with windproof and waterproof laminate
- ELITE Thermal Fleece: Side panels (95% Polyester/5% Elastane), a moisture-wicking stretch fabric with brushed interior
Apparel Performance Characteristics
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review