MSRP: $ Our Price: $
The days get shorter, the nights get colder, but you still want to log in your miles. Equip yourself with the Pearl Izumi Thermal Conductive Gloves to help you enjoy those cold weather runs. Lightweight P.R.O. Thermal fabric provides warmth, moisture transfer and odor resistance. These gloves are designed with conductive synthetic leather on the index and thumb that works with touch screen devices, so you don't have to remove your gloves to use your device and can keep the heat in.
- Soft P.R.O. Thermal fabric for lightweight warmth
- Conductive synthetic leather on both index and thumb for use with touch screen devices
- Synthetic leather in high-wear areas
- Soft fleece on thumb
- Silicone screened palm enhances grip
- Reflective details for visibility in low-light settings
Sizes and Fabric
||6.5" - 7.25"
||7.25" - 8"
||8" - 8.75"
Length: Measure in inches from base of palm to end of longest finger
Width: Measure in inches around the widest point of the palm, not including the thumb
- Palm: 64% Polyester / 20% Polyamide / 13% Polyurethane / 3% Spandex
- Back of Hand: 93% Polyester / 4% Spandex / 2% Polyurethane / 1% Polyamide
No feedback for at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.
GLOVE PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS