MSRP: $89.95 Our Price: $89.95
Model Number: E87-P2
Powerful, regulated and programmable, the more powerful Petzl MYO RXP version 2 headlamp features 3 lighting modes and 10 power levels for custom illumination that shines from 13 to 141 lumens. What else? Boost mode pushes output to 205 lumens, the Wide Angle lens offers flood lighting to enhance peripheral vision and Strobe mode helps keep you safe out on the roads.
Colors and Weight
|Max: Level #10
|Min: Level #1
- One high-output LED with 3 lighting modes and 10 power levels for custom lighting
- Boost mode offers temporary 10-second power boost to 205 lumens
- Customize order of lighting levels to precisely adapt light output to run conditions
- Maximum power lighting for a short night run or less power for a multi-day trek
- Wide Angle lens allows to quickly switch from flood beam proximity lighting to focused long-distance lighting in a single movement
- Strobe mode frequency can be programmed (slow, fast, SOS signal)
- Tilt light body to direct light beam where needed
- Battery charge indicator light warns when the batteries are 70% and 90% discharged
- Automatically switches to reserve power mode when batteries are almost discharged
- Operates on three AA/LR6 batteries (included)
- Compatible with lithium batteries to decrease weight and increase performance in cold weather
- Also compatible with alkaline, rechargeable Ni-HM and rechargeable Ni-Cd batteries
- Adjustable headband
- Top strap included (not attached) for increased stability if needed
- Water-resistant (IPX4)
Petzl MYO RXP 2 Customer feedback
Comments: This is a really great headlamp. I've always had the normal multi-LED lights from BD or Petzl (in the $25-40 range) and finally decided to step up when I paced a friend all night at a 100. I've never used anything brighter than the third preset setting (which I think falls in the middle-to-low range). That is more than enough light and offers a really good burn time before it starts dimming. I used the top strap and had no bounce issues and never had to readjust all night. I wore a buff underneath as well. Yes, it's pricey, but I definitely don't regret spending the money on it.
From: Luke, WA/BC
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.