Although it is not the lightest (or heaviest) premium neutral shoe on the market, the Creation 12 certainly feels to most performance-oriented. If this were a luxury car, it would be the sport sedan among a bunch of highway cruisers. Still plenty comfortable and refined, yet responsive when you want to pick up the pace.
1. Forefoot Flex Controllers are located beneath the forefoot flex grooves to reduce energy loss during toe-off. The units allow the forefoot to flex but limits the maximum amount of flexion for optimized performance.
2. The Infinity Wave in the heel has been redesigned to provide a softer feel at first contact.
3. The entire midsole is now composed of AP+, which provides a more responsive and resilient ride compared to the previous AP/AP+ midsole.
4. The SensorPoints have been removed from the forefoot to provide a softer feel.
5. The upper and last have been modified to provide a more secure fit.