Model Number: L35632600
With adjustable pack volume up to 12L for all your gear in addition to a 1.5L hydration bladder, the Salomon Advanced Skin 12 Set Pack is the premier way to travel for demanding distance events. Developed with Salomon's top athletes, the Advanced Skin stretch fit with adjustable twin sternum straps provides security without being restrictive; several zipper compartments and pockets fit all the apparel, nutrition and essentials you need for multiple hours or days on the trail.
- Aluminum/Black (L35632600)
||31 - 38"
||38 - 43"
||43 - 46"
*Measure in inches around fullest part of chest
- Adjustable volume pack carries apparel, accessories and essentials for self-supported distance events
- Included 1.5L Hydrapak hydration bladder slides into insulated sleeve to help keep liquid cool
- 91 cm tube with insulation sleeve routed under arm; doesn't inhibit range of motion
- Ultra breathable stretch material to comfortably and securely hold bladder and essential items
- 2 chest mesh pockets for nutrition or small essentials
- 2 front pouches fits bottles, nutrition or other accessories
- 2 zipped belt pockets
- 1 main rear stretch zipper pocket
- Sensifit construction reduces abrasion and gives a precise and secure fit
- Adjustable load lifter distributes the load in the pack
- Twin link sternum strap system secures anywhere along the front for a personalized fit
- 4ºD pole holder is instinctive to use; quick and easy access to your hiking poles while running
- Safety whistle attached
- Includes safety blanket for emergency situations
- Weight: 530g (1lb 3 oz) with empty bladder
- Pack Volume: 12L
- Dimensions: 43 x 22 x 18 cm
- 70D Tassar Semi-Silicone / Elastic Power mesh / Fast wicking fabrics
- Replaceable 50 oz (1.5L) Hydrapak® bladder
- Slim and lightweight, fills easily with wide mouth opening and fold over/slide seal closure
- Soft, high-flow bite valve and one-handed lock
- Durable, kink-resistant drink tube with insulation sleeve
- Plug-n-play, quick disconnect connector
- Fill scale helps you monitor fluid volume
- Reversible for easier cleaning and drying
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free, will not taint water taste
- Durable Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) construction
- Meets or exceeds FDA and EC regulations
More From Running Hydration Backpacks & Vests
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review