MSRP: $ Our Price: $
Whether run commuting to work or heading to the race, the lightweight Salomon Commuter RX Backpack carries all your gear in comfort. Padded shoulder straps and a rear back panel help this pack form to you, while adjustable shoulders and a waist strap let you find a bounce-free fit. Pack away an extra pair of shoes, clothes, laptop and all the small essentials you need for the day ahead.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Durable, waterproof 450D ripstop polyester construction
- Padded rear panel for comfort and enhances fit
- Padded, adjustable shoulder straps let you adjust pack to reduce bouncing
- Adjustable waist strap for enhanced security and fit
- Large rear main pocket for shoes and apparel
- 15" padded laptop compartment
- Interior organizer pockets for accessories and essentials
- Internal zipper pocket for valuables
- Rear vertical zipper pocket for easy access to necessities
- 2 open mesh side pockets for bottles, socks or small accessories
- Cord zipper pulls for easy opening
- Dimensions: 18"H x 12.2"W x 7.5"D
- Weight: 630g empty
- Volume: 1220 inches³ (20L)
- 450 denier large ripstop polyester
- 210 denier mini shadow ripstop polyester
Comments: Just got mine and haven't had a chance to actually use it on a real run commute yet, I do want to point out that despite what it says there is NOT A CHEST STRAP. This is a big draw back for me and I almost returned the back just because of this. I rigged a chest strap and will give it a try. All in all so far it just looks like a nice light weight glorified Jansport bag.
From: Bill. July 5th 2014
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.