Rollover product image for a larger view.
Take on the soft and wet ground with the Salomon Fellraiser. This low profile trail shoe features aggressive outsole lugs for assuring grip on mud and snow. A low offset design keeps you close to the ground while retaining cushioning for underfoot protection. Trail-ready details on the upper ensure a confident run while overlays around the midfoot maintain a secure, yet comfortable fit.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 10.1 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (21mm), Forefoot (15mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toebox Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium to high
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Fellraiser is a moderate feature, minimum neutral trail shoe designed for racing, daily training and high mileage.
- LT Muscle is a lightweight EVA cushioning compound that helps absorb impact forces.
- Injected EVA runs the length of the shoe for underfoot cushion.
- Open Mesh is used throughout the upper and is designed to be breathable and quick drying.
- Protective Rubber Toe Cap keeps toes safe from bruising on trails.
- Quicklace is made from durable Kevlar fibers and is intended for easy shoe entry and exit.
- Sensifit is located on the medial and lateral sides and is designed to wrap the foot with a secure fit.
- Gusseted Tongue helps keep debris out of the shoe.
- Tongue Cover keeps shoe free from debris.
- Lace Pocket tucks laces out of the way while running.
- OrthoLite Sockliner is composed of anti-bacterial material and is designed to reduce odor and moisture while adding cushion directly underfoot.
- Strobel Last is full length and is intended to give additional support.
- Mud and Snow Contagrip has an aggressive lug pattern designed to dig in deep on softer ground for excellent traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|