MSRP: $ Our Price: $
A hard-core short, for the hard-core runner...the Salomon EXO S-Lab TwinSkin Short offers the performance features to give you that competitive edge. Built in compression shorts feature EXO Sensifit technology for postural control and muscle support, mesh panels deliver optimal ventilation, while an outer shell provides lightweight coverage and moves freely as you run. Convenient mesh pockets along waistband allow for easy access to essentials without slowing you down, and a single layer between the thighs reduces chafing and bunching where most dual-layer shorts would fail.
- Aluminum (L32873800)
- Black (L32873700)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Stretch woven outer shell (approx. 6" inseam, 16.5" outseam-size medium)
- Built-in compression shorts (approx. 10.5" inseam, 19" outseam)
- EXO Sensifit Stability Technology provides muscle support and postural control to lower body through honeycomb polyurethane compression
- Inner brief lining for additional support
- Bonded waistband for increased comfort
- Gusseted crotch for increased range of motion and single layer on inner thigh area to reduce chafing
- 2 back mesh pockets to stow essentials (approx. 3"W x 3"H)
- Built-in mesh pocket located on front waistband for convenient storage (approx. 5.5"W x 2.5"H)
- Mesh panels along back, side, and inner thigh for increased breathability in key sweat zones
- Front and back reflectivity for increased visibility in low-light settings
- Overlay, ACTILITE™ (100% Polyurethane), a synthetic fabric for increased support
- Inner Brief (82% Nylon/18% Elastic): a stretch fabric that pulls moisture away from the body
- Shell, ACTILITE™ Stretch Woven (88% Polyester/12% Elastic): a light-weight, moisture wicking fabric to keep you dry and comfortable
- Mesh, ACTILITE™ Stretch Mesh (80% Nylon/20% Elastic), a breathable material for increased ventilation
Comments: Don't be put off by the looks of this product, it really works. This is the most comfortable pair of shorts/compression shorts I have ever owned. No chafing with these. Make sure you get the right size. I fit in medium shorts and the medium fit perfectly but be sure and look at how these are measured on the Salomon website.
From: George, Manteca, CA, USA
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.