MSRP: $95.00 Our Price: $61.88
Model Number: 32868-
Give yourself a competitive advantage to better endure difficult mileage with the Salomon EXO II Wings TW Short. This 2-in-1 short is far from traditional; it features a unique, mesh EXO Sensifit Agility inner compression short for muscle protection, and a taffeta outer shell for adequate coverage. Moreover, a single layer between the thighs reduces chafing and bunching where most dual-layer shorts would fail. Multiple pockets allow for storage, mesh panels deliver ventilation, while reflective details increase visibility.
- Black (L32868300)
- Black/Silver (L32868400)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Approx. 7" inseam, 16.5" outseam (shell), approx. 10.5" inseam, 19" outseam (EXO compression short)
- Mesh, EXO Sensifit Agility supportive short on interior provides breathable muscle support for decreased muscle damage and accelerated recovery
- Agility designed for trail performance, increasing muscle support by up to 20% and active recovery by 11%
- Lightweight, quick-drying shell
- SmartSkin body mapping design for linear running movement
- 2" wide, flat waistband with internal drawcord
- Two back stash pockets (3.5"W x 2"H)
- Internal key pocket (approx. 2.5" x 3")
- Back mesh panel for breathability
- ClimaUV 50+ provides protection against UVA & UVB rays
- Reflective details and Salomon logo for increased visibility
- Actilite Stretch Woven: Shell (88% Polyester/12% Elastane), a moisture-transfer, lightweight shell
- Sensifit: Overlay (100% Polyurethane), a thin layer that provides strategic support with some mobility
- Actilite Stretch Tactel Mesh: Inner Brief (75% Nylon, 25% Elastane), a supportive, stretch mesh with the honeycomb polyurethane overlay for breathability, movement and added support
- Actilite Stretch Tactel Mesh: Waistband (80% Nylon/20% Elastane), a high stretch, mesh fabric for breathability and moisture-wicking in a key region
Salomon Men's EXO Wings Twinskin Short Customer feedback
Comments: Was excited to take a look at these shorts. However,the shorts run impossibly small; at least as compared to Nike 2-in-1 Tempo, the latter of which I have used for years in size Medium (but are woefully difficult to find in Med). I could not physically get into the Medium Solomon Twiniskins. Lol And I'm not sure what size I would need, XL? Crazy. sent them back. Staying with Nike 2-in-1.
From: Rob, Athens, Ga. 3/14/14
Comments: These were really tight. I know they're supposed to be compression shorts but they were only super tight around my mid thighs. I went to the Salomon website and looked at their sizing (they sized me at a XS) and I am glad that I went with a small which was still too tight. I couldn't imagine running in these so I just sent them back. I am sure some of you will say to give them more of a shot but our bodies vary so much and it seems pretty clear to me that if the compression is squeezing in the wrong places it is not great.
From: Avy, Oneonta, NY, USA
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.