MSRP: $150.00 Our Price: $127.95
Model Number: L3595-
A hard-core short, for the hard-core runner...the Salomon S-Lab EXO TwinSkin Short offers the performance features to give you that competitive edge. Built in compression shorts feature EXO Sensifit technology for postural control and muscle support, mesh panels deliver optimal ventilation, while an outer shell provides lightweight coverage and moves freely as you run. Convenient mesh pockets along waistband allow for easy access to essentials without slowing you down, and a single layer between the thighs reduces chafing and bunching where most dual-layer shorts would fail.
- Black (L35956900)
- Union Blue (L35957000)
- Aluminum (L35956800)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Stretch woven outer shell (approx. 6.5" inseam, 16" outseam-size medium)
- Built-in compression shorts (approx. 9.5" inseam, 18.5" outseam)
- EXO Sensifit Stability Technology provides muscle support and postural control to lower body through honeycomb polyurethane compression
- Inner brief lining for additional support
- Bonded waistband for increased comfort
- Gusseted crotch for increased range of motion and single layer on inner thigh area to reduce chafing
- 2 back mesh pockets to stow essentials (approx. 3.5"W x 3.5"H)
- Built-in mesh pocket located on front waistband for convenient storage (approx. 6"W x 2.5"H)
- Mesh panels along back, side, and inner thigh for increased breathability in key sweat zones
- Front and back reflectivity for increased visibility in low-light settings
- Overlay, ACTILITE™ (100% Polyurethane), a synthetic fabric for increased support
- Inner Brief (72% Nylon/28% Elastane): a stretch fabric that pulls moisture away from the body
- Shell, ACTILITE™ Stretch Woven (88% Polyester/12% Elastane): a light-weight, moisture wicking fabric to keep you dry and comfortable
Salomon Men's S-Lab EXO Twinskin Short Customer feedback
Comments: These may be the most amazing shorts I've ever run in and for the price, they should be! They do feel different than any shorts I've ever run in but not in a bad way. Took them out for a 14 mile run on the roads and had no quad soreness or pain the next day. That's very unusual for me. These are going to be my go-to long run shorts from now on. May get another pair/color if they go on sale. I'm 5'9", 160 lb marathoner with 33" waist and a medium fits well. It's snug but you want that with the built in compression garment underneath.
From: Eric, Richmond, VA, USA. July 7th 2014
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.