Salomon S-Lab Fellcross 3 Men's Shoes Black/Red
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Designed to take on the most technical trails with ease, the Salomon S-Lab Fellcross 3 will get you from start to finish in one piece. This performance trail shoe is built low to the ground and features a protective upper to shield you from the elements. With an aggressive lug pattern to grip the soft grounds, the S-Lab Fellcross 3 provide unrelenting traction when every second matters.
Model Number: 368781
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 9.3 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (26mm), Forefoot (21mm); includes 7mm average lug height
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Standard: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toebox Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The S-Lab Fellcross 3 is a moderate feature, minimum neutral trail shoe designed for racing, daily training and high mileage.
- LT Muscle is a lightweight EVA cushioning compound that helps absorb impact forces.
- Molded EVA midsole provides underfoot cushioning.
- Anti-Debris Mesh is a breathable mesh upper that keeps debris out of the shoe.
- Protective Rubber Toe Cap keeps toes safe from bruising on trails.
- Quicklace is made from durable Kevlar fibers and is intended for easy shoe entry and exit.
- Sensifit is located on the medial and lateral sides and is designed to wrap the foot with a secure fit.
- Gusseted Tongue helps keep debris out of the shoe.
- OrthoLite Sockliner is composed of anti-bacterial material and is designed to reduce odor and moisture while adding cushion directly underfoot.
- Strobel Last is full length and is intended to give additional support.
- Mud and Snow Contagrip has an aggressive lug pattern designed to dig in deep on softer ground for excellent traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS