MSRP: $40.00 Our Price: $29.91
Model Number: L32916500
The ultra-lightweight Salmon Sense Hydro S-Lab Set Gloves feature an 8 oz (237mL) soft flask to carry water in-hand without sloshing while letting your hands stay relaxed. As seen in-use by Kilian Jornet during the infamous Western States 100 ultra-marathon, these gloves feature a palm strap and bungee to secure the flask as you run for instant access to liquid you can drink or squirt over your head to stay cool.
*Includes pair of gloves and single 237mL (8 oz) soft flask
- Aluminum/Racing Red/Black (L32916500)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Includes single 237mL (8 oz) Salomon Soft Flask and pair of Sense Hydro S-Lab Gloves
- Ultra-light way to carry liquid in-hand without sloshing
- Allows hands to remain relaxed
- Palm strap and bungee hold flask secure
- Works with 500mL, 237mL, or 148mL soft flasks
- Right/Left specific gloves
- Soft, breathable fabric for comfort
- Terry surface on back of hand for wiping your face as you sweat
- Weight: 30g (10 oz) with empty flask
Sizes and Fabric
||6.75 - 7.25"
||7.25 - 7.75"
||7.75 - 8.25"
*Measure in inches around the widest point of the palm, not including the thumb
- Elastic Power Mesh / 3D Mesh / Fast Wicking Fabrics / Terry
Soft Flask Details
- Soft flask lets you easily squeeze out gel or liquid
- Soft bite valve is easy on the teeth
- Slim and lightweight, fills easily with wide mouth opening
- Fill scale helps you monitor fluid volume
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free, will not taint taste
- Durable Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) construction
- Meets or exceeds FDA and EC regulations
Salomon Sense Hydro S-Lab Set Gloves Customer feedback
Comments: I've been using this regularly for a few months and it is the best handheld hydration system I have tried -- it certainly beats bottles! There are definite improvements that can be made, however, and as it is a fairly new product (I think) I am hopeful Salomon will implement some changes. Here are two suggestions: 1. There is a thin strip of adhesive material that runs along the inside of the two red straps that protrude from the wrist and wrap around the bottle. These adhesive strips should be much thicker. 2. As the other reviewer noted, there needs to be some method of rolling up the bottom of the flask to at least the beginning of the red straps referenced above so that it doesn't flap about as it gets emptied. 3. I have also been a bit disappointed in the quality of the flasks, as mine sprung a leak after a few months use.
Comments: Bought this a while back when it first came out. Had been using just the bottles before and love the non-sloshing and ease of use. The glove is a (somewhat) useful addition but there is a point when the bottle gets about 1/2 empty where it flaps a little which was slightly irritating to me. Without the glove I just fold the bottle over in my hand to eliminate the flapping but the glove makes that difficult. Still a great product and I would def recommend it. Bottles are super durable, very easy to clean, and the bite valves are nice ones as well.
From: Kat, IL
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.