Rollover product image for a larger view.
When you need a low and light trail shoe that doesn’t sacrifice protection, the Salomon Sense Pro is your answer. Built to handle both training and racing, this performance shoe balances cushioning and ground feel with a cushioned yet low profile platform. A rock plate guards against trail hazards, while a versatile outsole is suitable for a variety of surfaces from paved to technical.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.2 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: 22mm (Heel), 17mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toebox Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium to high
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Sense Pro is a moderate featured, minimum neutral trail shoe intended for training and racing.
- LT Muscle is a lightweight EVA cushioning compound that helps absorb impact forces.
- Compressed EVA runs the length of the shoe for underfoot cushion.
- Injected EVA runs the length of the shoe for underfoot cushion.
- Proprioception features a low heel-to-toe offset to promote mid-foot striking.
- OS Tendon system acts like a real tendon by flexing to provide stretch and balance during the heel-to-toe transition.
- ProFeel Film a thin TPU film in the midsole providing midfoot protection without losing ground feel.
- Open Mesh throughout the upper is breathable and quick drying.
- 2nd Skin Seamless Construction provides a snug, performance fit while minimizing hotspots and blistering.
- Sensifit overlays on the upper wrap the foot for a close, secure fit.
- Endofit a sock like upper that yields unmatched comfort and fit.
- Gusseted Tongue keeps shoe free from debris.
- Quicklace made from durable Kevlar fibers provides easy shoe entry and exit and a secure fit.
- Lace Pocket tucks laces out of the way while running.
- OrthoLite Sockliner is composed of anti-bacterial material for reduced odor and moisture while adding cushion directly underfoot.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Contagrip is a uniquely designed outsole of differing densities, providing durable traction over varying terrains.
- Dynamic Traction uses offset lugs to provide unparalleled grip on hard, wet, and loose surfaces.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|