Salomon X-Wind Pro Men's Shoes Quick/Onix/Yellow
Rollover product image for a larger view.
From your front door, to the trailhead, and beyond, the Salomon X-Wind Pro can handle it all. This cushioned door to trail shoe keeps you protected from the ground below, keeping you going no matter the mileage. The upper features stretch panels for a personalized fit, while a hybrid outsole provides grip on a variety of surfaces.
Model Number: 362261
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 12.2oz (size 9)
Stack Height: 30mm (Heel), 22mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low
- Forefoot:Medium to narrow
- Toebox Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium to high
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The X-Wind Pro is a moderate feature, moderate neutral trail shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- LT Muscle is a lightweight EVA cushioning compound that helps absorb impact forces.
- Molded EVA runs the length of the shoe for underfoot cushioning.
- Injected EVA runs the length of the shoe for underfoot cushioning.
- OS Tendon system acts like a real tendon by flexing to provide stretch and balance during the heel-to-toe transition.
- Stretch Air Mesh is a breathable mesh upper that offers a comfortable, individualized fit.
- Sensifit overlays on the upper wrap the foot for a close, secure fit.
- Sensiflex allows the foot to expand in a controlled manner, increasing foothold.
- Lace Pocket tucks laces out of the way while running.
- Quicklace made from durable Kevlar fibers provides easy shoe entry and exit and a secure fit.
- Gusseted Tongue keeps shoe free from debris.
- OrthoLite Sockliner is composed of anti-bacterial material for reduced odor and moisture while adding cushion directly underfoot.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Contragrip LT is a uniquely designed, lightweight outsole of differing densities, providing light, durable traction over varying terrains.
- Contragrip HA is a uniquely designed, high abrasion outsole of differing densities, providing durable traction over varying terrains.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS