Salomon XA Pro 3D Women's Shoes Blk/Spec/Blu
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Challenge the mountains with the Salomon XA Pro 3D. This tried and true trail shoe features an ultra-rugged construction to keep you protected and prepared for whatever the terrain throws your way. A cushioned platform keeps you going, while a grippy outsole works on a variety of trail types, making this an ideal shoe for the adventurous runner.
Model Number: 362258
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 12.9 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: 25mm (Heel); 16mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to high
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The XA Pro 3D is a moderate feature, minimum support trail shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- 3D Comfort located in the heel is a composite foam designed to attenuate heel strike energy.
- Energy Cell 2 is a full length composite foam designed to attenuate heel strike energy and provide increased energy return.
- Dual Density Eva provides underfoot cushioning and helps control overpronation.
- Pronation Control uses higher density foam in the medial midfoot to minimize overpronation
- 3D Stability uses a thermoplastic unit layered in the midsole to provide a smooth heel to toe transition while reducing lateral movement.
- 3D Protection is a thermoplastic unit in the heel for added heel stability.
- Anti-Debris Mesh is a breathable mesh upper that keeps debris out of the shoe.
- Protective Rubber Toe Cap keeps toes safe from bruising on trails.
- Asymmetrical Quicklace made from durable Kevlar fibers provides easy shoe entry and exit and a secure fit.
- Sensifit overlays on the upper wrap the foot for a close, secure fit.
- Gusseted Tongue keep shoe free from debris.
- OrthoLite Sockliner is composed of anti-bacterial material for reduced odor and moisture while adding cushion directly underfoot.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- All-Mountain Traction provides exceptional grip on rocky and hard packed terrain.
- Contagrip is a uniquely designed outsole of differing densities for grip and durability, creating increased traction over varying terrains.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|