Rollover product image for a larger view.
If you’re looking for a plush ride, the Saucony Cortana 2 is sure to deliver. With a 4mm heel-to-toe offset, this neutral shoe provides a running experience unlike that of any other premium trainer. Top of the line cushioning delivers a responsive feel while keeping your feet protected even when the miles become long. A lightweight upper provides a secure fit without weighing you down.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.8 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (24mm), Forefoot (20mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How it Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Mid-foot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium-low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Cortana 2 is a maximum feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Powergrid with Powerfoam combines the shock dissipating, responsive Powergrid with Powerfoam material to create a cushioned and a responsive ride.
- SRC Impact Zone absorbs shock and provides a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Impact Interface is a thermoplastic elastomer device that provides cushioning and isolates heel impact.
- Medial Post in the midfoot provides added support.
- Air Mesh covers the entire upper and is a breathable lightweight fabric.
- Sauc-Fit upper provides a comfortable fit and feel, while keeping the foot secure.
- Hydrator Collar Lining cups the heel and provides next-to-skin comfort while wicking unwanted moisture.
- Comfortride Sockliner is an open cell sockliner that is antimicrobial and breathable.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length HRC Strobel Board, for responsive, enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- XT-900 throughout the outsole is a carbon rubber material that offers durable traction.
- IBR+ in the forefoot is a lightweight flexible material that offers enhanced cushioning and a responsive ride.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|