Saucony Echelon 3 Men's Shoes White/Blue
Rollover product image for a larger view.
For neutral runners with higher volume feet or flat arches, the Saucony Progrid Echelon 3 is made just for you. This daily trainer has a roomy, forgiving upper, and easily accommodates orthotics as well. The wide base provides more ground contact, keeping feet stable and connected to the road.
Model Number: 20154-1
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 10.5 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (30mm), Forefoot (22mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium, 2E=Wide
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Straight
The ProGrid Echelon 3 is a moderate feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and can accommodate orthotics.
- SRC Impact Zone begins at the heel and extends to under the midfoot. SRC stands for Super Rebound Compound and the material is designed to provide shock attenuation to set the foot up for a smooth transition.
- Full-length ProGrid absorbs impact, dissipates shock, and sets the foot up for a smooth transition.
- SSL EVA is Saucony's premium midsole material that is designed to maximize rebound and durability while minimizing weight. SSL stands for Saucony Super Lite.
- Open Mesh covers the entire upper and is a breathable lightweight fabric.
- Arch-Lock is utilized at the medial midfoot and adds additional security to the upper for a snug fit.
- HydraMAX Collar Lining cups the heel and provides next-to-skin comfort while wicking unwanted moisture.
- Comfortride Sockliner is an open cell sockliner that is antimicrobial and breathable.
- HRC Strobel Board is full length and is a High Rebound Compound that increases cushioning and step-in comfort.
- XT-900 is primarily utilized in the heel and is a carbon rubber material that increases traction without sacrificing durability.
- Blown Rubber is located at the lateral side of the forefoot and is a lightweight flexible material that is designed to enhance cushioning and provide a smooth ride.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS