Saucony Echelon 4 Women's Shoes Silver/Blue
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Neutral runners with higher volume feet or flat arches rejoice! The Saucony Echelon 4 has been upgraded from the previous model with POWERGRID technology. The smooth cushioning keeps the foot feeling fresh while the wide base provides a steady platform to stay on your feet longer. The shoe is perfect for those with orthotics.
Model Number: S10245-1
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 9.3 oz (size 8)
Available Widths: B=Medium, D=Wide
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing:Standard running shoe length
- Midfoot:Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure:Medium
- Shoe Shape:Semi-Straight
The POWERGRID Echelon 4 is a moderate feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and can accommodate orthotics.
- SRC Impact Zone begins at the heel and extends to under the midfoot. SRC stands for Super Rebound Compound and the material is designed to provide shock attenuation to set the foot up for a smooth transition.
- POWERGRID combines shock dissipating GRID technology with Powerfoam material to create a cushioned and a responsive ride.
- SSL EVA is Saucony's premium midsole material that is designed to maximize rebound and durability while minimizing weight. SSL stands for Saucony Super Lite.
- Open Mesh covers the entire upper and is a breathable lightweight fabric.
- Arch-Lock is utilized at the medial midfoot and adds additional security to the upper for a snug fit.
- RUNDRY Collar Lining secures the heel while wicking moisture.
- Comfortride Sockliner is an open cell sockliner that is antimicrobial and breathable.
- HRC Strobel Board is full length and is a High Rebound Compound that increases cushioning and step-in comfort.
- XT-900 is primarily utilized in the heel and is a carbon rubber material that increases traction without sacrificing durability.
- IBR+ in the forefoot is a lightweight flexible material that offers enhanced cushioning and a responsive ride.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|