Saucony Endorphin LD4 Men's Spikes Cit/Blu/Ora
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Drop the competition with the Saucony Endorphin LD4. This featherweight distance spike features a thin midsole for cushioning optimal for 3,000m to 10,000m events. A thin upper keeps your foot in place while a 4-pin spike plate provides unrelenting grip on the track. Includes eight 6mm pyramid spikes and a spike wrench.
Model Number: 29008-2
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 2.9 oz (size 9)
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toebox Height: Medium to low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
Saucony's Endorphin LD4 is a distance spike for serious athletes, intended for 1,500m to 10,000m distances.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- SSL EVA is Saucony's premium midsole material for lightweight comfort, rebound and durability.
- Open Mesh covers the entire upper and is a breathable lightweight fabric.
- FlexFilm Overlaysare made of a thin film that is welded to the upper for a snug, secure fit.
- Pebax Plate is a forefoot polymer plate that provides lightweight, flexible traction.
- Contains 4 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|