Saucony Guide 7 Men's Shoes Silver/Blue/Black
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Take the support and cushioning you need for daily training and mix in a fast ride with the Saucony Guide 7. A full length PowerGrid insert soaks up impact and provides a responsive feel, while a dual density midsole combats overpronation. A breathable upper ensures a great fit, making the Guide 7 a great choice for any run, no matter the distance or pace.
Model Number: 20227-1
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 10.0 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: 28mm (Heel), 20mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: D=Medium, 2E=Wide
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Guide 7 is a moderate featured, moderate support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- PowerGrid combines shock dissipating Grid technology with Powerfoam material to create a cushioned and a responsive ride.
- SRC Impact Zone made from Super Rebound Compound extends from the heel to the midfoot for improved shock absorption and a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Dual Density SSL EVA uses high density EVA in the midfoot to control overpronation, and a SSL (Saucony Super Lite) midsole material throughout the remainder of the shoe for lightweight comfort, rebound and durability.
- Midfoot Support Bridge is a thermoplastic unit that extends from the heel through the midfoot for increased torsional rigidity.
- Open Mesh covers the entire upper and is a breathable lightweight fabric.
- HydraMAX Collar Lining cups the heel and provides next-to-skin comfort while wicking unwanted moisture.
- ComfortLite Sockliner is a molded sockliner that contours the heel and arch, reducing pressures in the forefoot.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length HRC Strobel Board, for responsive, enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- XT-900 in the heel is a carbon rubber material that offers durable traction..
- IBR+ in the forefoot is a lightweight flexible material that offers enhanced cushioning and a responsive ride.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|