Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Saucony Hattori embodies "natural" running. The zero differential heel-to-toe platform encourages mid to forefoot striking; a thin, EVA+ sole provides minimal protection for pavement running and the simple upper hugs the foot like a sock. This is "barefoot" running for the modern, manufactured world.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 3.8 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (15mm), Forefoot (15mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length (designed to fit close, almost like a sock)
- Heel: Medium
- Mid-foot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Very Low
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Hattori is a minimum feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for daily training.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- CMEVA is a full length, industry standard foam designed for lightweight, durable cushioning.
- Ultralite Mesh covers the entire upper and is a breathable ultra lightweight fabric.
- Synthetic Suede throughout the upper offers a secure fit.
- Velcro Lockdown Strap locks foot onto the platform.
- Exoskeleton Synthetic Lockdown keeps the upper snug to the foot.
- XT-900 throughout the outsole is a carbon rubber material that offers durable traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS