Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Saucony Hurricane 15 is a full-featured premium trainer with the runability and feel of a performance shoe. An 8mm heel-to-toe offset encourages a more forward footstrike, while the shoe’s cushioning technology provides a soft landing but a springy toe-off. A traditional medial post supplies excellent support for overpronation, without making the shoe clunky or interrupting its smooth ride. The Hurricane 15 is a solid option for long runs and everyday use.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.7 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (28mm), Forefoot (20mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Hurricane 15 is a maximum feature, maximum support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- Impact Interface is a thermoplastic elastomer device that provides cushioning and isolates heel impact.
- SRC Impact Zone made from Super Rebound Compound extends from the heel to the midfoot for improved shock absorption and a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Powergrid with Powerfoam combines the shock dissipating, responsive Powergrid with the new Powerfoam material to create a cushioned and a responsive ride.
- Dual Density SSL EVA uses high density EVA in the midfoot to control overpronation, and a SSL (Saucony Super Lite) midsole material throughout the remainder of the shoe for lightweight comfort, rebound and durability.
- Medial Post in the midfoot works to correct over pronation.
- Open Mesh covers the entire upper and is a breathable lightweight fabric.
- Support Frame supplies molded support that locks the heel in place for a secure, stable fit.
- Sauc-Fit upper system provides a comfortable fit and feel, while keeping the foot secure.
- HydraMAX Collar Lining cups the heel and provides next-to-skin comfort while wicking unwanted moisture.
- Comfortlite Sockliner is a molded sockliner that contours the heel and arch, reducing pressures in the forefoot.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length HRC+ Strobel Board, for responsive, enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- XT-900 in the heel is a carbon rubber material that offers durable traction.
- IBR+ in the forefoot is a lightweight flexible material that offers enhanced cushioning and a responsive ride.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS