Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Saucony Kilkenny XC4 is a XC racer that offers enough midsole protection for up to a 10k race. This lightweight racer offers a supple upper for an irritation free environment. Includes 5/16 pyramid spikes and a spike wrench.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 6.6 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (20mm), Forefoot (16mm), non-removable insole
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits small; purchase 1/2 size larger than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium to low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
Saucony's Kilkenny XC 4 Spike is designed for cross-country racing in distances ranging from 3k to 10k on rubber or grass surfaces.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- CMEVA is a full length, industry standard foam designed for lightweight durability.
- Open Mesh covers the entire upper and is a breathable lightweight fabric.
- Synthetic Overlays are intended to keep the upper snug to the foot.
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before it is glued to the midsole to increase flexibility and decrease weight.
- Spike Plate is a rubber plate engineered for flexibility and traction.
- XT-600 is located throughout the outsole and is a carbon rubber material that increases traction without sacrificing durability.
- Contains 6 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS