Saucony Kilkenny XC5 Men's Spikes Citron/Navy/Red
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Saucony Kilkenny XC5 is a lightweight spike ready to race. A thin midsole offers underfoot protection while a supple mesh upper provides a performance fit.
Model Number: S29004-4
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 6.0 oz (size 9)
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow
- Midfoot: Low volume
- Forefoot: Narrow to medium
- Toebox Height: Low to medium
- Arch Structure: Medium to low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Kilkenny XC5 is designed for cross-country racing in distances ranging from 3k to 10k on a variety of surfaces.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Compression Molded EVA is a full length, industry standard foam designed for lightweight durability.
- Open Mesh covers the entire upper and is a breathable lightweight fabric.
- Synthetic Overlays are intended to keep the upper snug to the foot.
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before it is glued to the midsole to increase flexibility and decrease weight.
- XT-600 is located throughout the outsole and is a carbon rubber material that increases traction without sacrificing durability.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS