Saucony Lanzar Javelin Spikes Or/Wh/Bk
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Saucony Lanzar Jav provides excellent lockdown and support in a lightweight, high performance javelin spike. A 3/4 cut upper provides high-top support for powerful throwing, and a full length rubber outsole and spike plate provide traction on track and grass surfaces. Includes 22 3/8 inch pyramid spikes and a spike wrench.
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1.5 sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8 equals size 6.5 for this shoe.
Model Number: 20189-1
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 10.2 oz (size 9)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe size
- Heel: Narrow
- Mid-foot: Low volume
- Forefoot: Narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium-low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Saucony Lanzar Jav is a javelin shoe intended for elite athletes.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Compression Molded EVA is a full length, industry standard foam designed for lightweight, durable cushioning.
- Flex Film Overlays are made of a thin film that is welded to the upper for a snug, secure fit.
- Cross Strap is located over the midfoot for added security.
- Full length spike plate gives a firm platform and grip on the field.
- Contains eleven spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|