When you feel like venturing out into the elements, the Saucony Nomad Glove is the way to go. Midweight FlexShell coverage protects your hands from the wind and rain while lightweight fabric and mobile finger construction allow for sufficient freedom of movement. Touchscreen-compatible thumbs and forefingers allow you to stay connected with ease, and reflective details ensure that you stay seen on those darker routes.
- FlexShell layer on back of hand is wind and water-resistant to protect against the elements
- Palm Drylete fabric is smooth, warm, and moisture wicking
- Conductive thumbs and forefingers are touch-screen compatible
- Extended cuff for layering warmth
- Fleece nose wipe on back of thumb
- Magnetic fastener keeps gloves together while they are not being worn
- Reflective logo adds visibility in low-light settings
Fabric and Sizing
- Back Panel: FlexShell (100% Polyester & Waterproof membrane)
- Palm Panel: Drylete (92% Polyester/8% Spandex)
||less than 6.5"
||7.75" - 8.25"
||8.25" - 9.0"
||9.5" - 10.0"
- Length: Measure in inches from base of palm to end of longest finger
- Width: Measure in inches around the widest point of the palm, not including the thumb
Glove Performance Characteristics
- Coldest Days
- Cold Days
- Cool Days
More From Running Gloves
More From Gloves for Cold Days
More From Medium Thickness Gloves
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review