Saucony Omni 12 Women's Shoes Grey/Purple/Citron
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Stability is the name of the game with the Saucony Omni 12. This high mileage trainer features a flexible dual density midsole to offer maximum support without impeding on a smooth ride. A cushioned platform protects you from the ground, while a breathable upper offers an excellent fit for lasting comfort.
Model Number: 10206-2
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 8.9 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (29mm), Forefoot (21mm)
Available Widths: 2A=Narrow, B=Medium, D=Wide
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to high volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height:Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium-low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Straight
The Omni 12 is a moderate feature, maximum support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Heel To Toe Powergrid combines shock dissipating Grid technology with Powerfoam material to create a cushioned and a responsive ride.
- SRC Impact Zone made from Super Rebound Compound extends from the heel to the midfoot for improved shock absorption and a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Dual Density SSL EVA uses high density EVA in the midfoot to control overpronation, and a SSL (Saucony Super Lite) midsole material throughout the remainder of the shoe for lightweight comfort, rebound and durability.
- Open Mesh covers the entire upper and is a breathable lightweight fabric.
- HydraMAX Collar Lining cups the heel and provides next-to-skin comfort while wicking unwanted moisture.
- Midfoot Arch Strap is an internal network of straps that keeps the upper snug and comfortable.
- Arch-Lock utilized in the midfoot provides a secure fit.
- Heel Support Frame supports the heel through the gait cycle.
- Comfortlite Sockliner is a molded sockliner that contours the heel and arch, reducing pressures in the forefoot.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length HRC Strobel Board, for responsive, enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- XT-900 in the heel is a carbon rubber material that offers durable traction.
- IBR+ in the forefoot is a lightweight flexible material that offers enhanced cushioning and a responsive ride.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS