Saucony Peregrine 4 Women's Shoes Blue/Teal/Grey
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The trails are yours for the taking with the Saucony Peregrine 4. Lightweight yet protective, this neutral trail shoe is a nimble option for the runner seeking performance. A low-profile platform keeps your stride swift and efficient, while an aggressive outsole provides assuring grip on technical terrain.
Model Number: 10230-2
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.4 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: 26mm (Heel), 22mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Peregrine 4 is a moderate feature neutral trail shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Heel PowerGrid combines shock dissipating Grid technology with Powerfoam material to create a cushioned and a responsive ride.
- SSL EVA is Saucony's premium midsole material for lightweight comfort, rebound and durability.
- Gusset Tongue prevents debris from entering the shoe.
- Molded Toe Cap protects toes from loose debris.
- Heel Counter supports the heel through the gait cycle.
- Flex Film Overlays are made of a thin film that is welded to the upper for a snug, secure fit.
- HydraMAX Collar Lining cups the heel and provides next-to-skin comfort while wicking unwanted moisture.
- Premium Sockliner is a breathable, moisture wicking, anti-odor and anti-microbial Ortholite insole that provides improved step-in comfort with rebound properties.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length HRC+ Strobel Board, for responsive, enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- External Bedrock Outsole (EBO) in the midfoot is layered between the outsole and midsole and is designed to protect the foot from rocks.
- Nylon fiber mesh rock plate in the forefoot provides lightweight and flexible protection from trail hazards.
- High Traction Rubber is a sticky rubber compound that provides excellent traction and grip on various trail surfaces.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|