Saucony Ride 7 Women's Shoes Blue/ViziCoral
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Good gets better with the Saucony Ride 7. This refined neutral running shoe offers a super smooth ride and delivers enhanced cushioning throughout the entire length of the shoe. A light, breathable upper helps keep your feet comfortable. The entire package of the Ride 7 makes for a versatile daily training shoe that can handle long runs and faster days equally as well.
Model Number: S10241-1
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 8.4 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (28mm), Forefoot (20mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Mid-foot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Ride 7 is a moderate feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Heel to Toe Powergrid combines shock dissipating Grid technology with Powerfoam material to create a cushioned and a responsive ride.
- SRC Impact Zone begins at the heel and extends to under the midfoot. SRC stands for Super Rebound Compound and the material is designed to provide shock attenuation to set the foot up for a smooth transition.
- SSL EVA is Saucony's premium midsole material for lightweight comfort, rebound and durability.
- Vertical Flex Groove enhances forefoot flexibility.
- Open Mesh covers the entire upper and is a breathable lightweight fabric.
- Welded Overlays create a seamless feel while holding the foot in place.
- RUNDRY Collar Lining secures the heel while wicking moisture.
- Comfortlite Sockliner is a molded sockliner that contours the heel and arch, reducing pressures in the forefoot.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length HRC Strobel Board, for responsive, enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- XT-900 is primarily utilized in the heel and is a carbon rubber material that increases traction without sacrificing durability.
- IBR+ in the forefoot is a lightweight flexible material that offers enhanced cushioning and a responsive ride.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS