Saucony Soarin J Spikes Red/White/Citron
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Take to the skies in the Saucony Soarin J jumping spike. Designed for pole vault, triple jump, and long jump events, the Soarin J features supportive overlays and a cross strap in the forefoot for a locked in fit. A 3/4 length spike plate offers a rigid platform for jumping performance. Includes sixteen 1/4 inch spikes and a spike wrench.
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1.5 sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8 equals size 6.5 for this shoe.
Model Number: 20190-1
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 7.7 oz (size 9)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Narrow
- Toe-box Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Curved
Intended for serious pole vault, long jump, and triple jump athletes, the Saucony Soarin J is designed for optimized energy return from the jumping surface.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Flex Film Overlays are made of a thin film that is welded to the upper for a snug, secure fit.
- Cross Strap across the forefoot for increased security.
- YKK Zipper is located at the top of the shroud.
- Pebax Plate is a 3/4 length polymer plate that provides lightweight, flexible traction.
- Contains 8 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS