Rollover product image for a larger view.
When your flat feet call for a serious motion control shoe, the Saucony Stabil CS 2 is at your service. The semi-straight shape provides a great fit for flat feet and the shoe delivers plenty of support for severe over-pronation. With ample cushioning technology, the slightly firm Stabil CS 2 is a great shoe to withstand any amount of abuse you can dish out.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 12.6 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (30mm), Forefoot (16mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium, 2E=Wide
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to full volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Straight
The ProGrid Stabil CS 2 is a maximum feature, maximum motion control shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Heel ProGrid with Respon-Tek is a foam grid like piece that sits under the heel and is designed to absorb heel strike energy.
- SRC Impact Zone begins at the heel and extends to under the midfoot. SRC stands for Super Rebound Compound and the material is designed to provide shock attenuation to set the foot up for a smooth transition.
- SRC Forefoot Cushioning sits under the metatarsal region and is designed to provide a smooth toe-off.
- Dual Density SSL EVA utilizes high density EVA at the medial midfoot to control overpronation. Saucony's premium SSL (Saucony Super Lite) midsole material is used throughout the remainder of the shoe to offer increased energy return and durability.
- Midfoot Support Bridge extends from the bottom of the midfoot to the medial heel. This thermal plastic unit is engineered to provide torsional rigidity.
- CS Zone is a bottom-loaded, full-length, dual-density medial post and is designed to control excessive pronation while maintaining shoe flexibility.
- Open Mesh covers the entire upper and is a breathable lightweight fabric.
- Stability Arch-Lock is utilized at the medial midfoot and adds additional security to the upper for a snug fit.
- Comfortride Sockliner is an open cell sockliner that is antimicrobial and breathable.
- HRC Strobel Board is full length and is a High Rebound Compound that increases cushioning and step-in comfort.
- Hydrator Collar Lining cups the heel and is designed to provide next-to-skin comfort and maximize wicking.
- XT-900 is primarily utilized in the heel and is a carbon rubber material that increases traction without sacrificing durability.
- Blown Rubber is located at the forefoot and is a lightweight flexible material that is designed to enhance cushioning and provide a smooth ride.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|