Saucony Triumph 11 Men's Shoes White/Red/Black
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Conquer your run with the ultra-plush Saucony Triumph 11. This premium neutral trainer treats you to a soft and protective ride that will soak up the hard ground, no matter how long your run. A seamless upper provides snug comfort, and a 8mm offset ensures that this shoe will deliver when you want a smooth and efficient stride.
Model Number: 20223-1
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 10.8 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: 29mm (Heel), 21mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: D=Medium, 2E=Wide
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toebox Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium to high
- Shoe Shape: Semi Curved
The Triumph 11 is a maximum feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- SRC Impact Zone made from Super Rebound Compound extends from the heel to the midfoot for improved shock absorption and a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Impact Interface is a thermoplastic elastomer device that provides cushioning and isolates heel impact.
- Powergrid combines the shock dissipating, responsive Grid technology with the new Powerfoam material to create a cushioned and a responsive ride.
- SSL EVA is Saucony's premium midsole material for lightweight comfort, rebound and durability.
- Midfoot Support Bridge is a thermoplastic unit that extends from the heel through the midfoot for increased torsional rigidity.
- Open Mesh covering the upper is a breathable lightweight fabric.
- Sauc-Fit upper provides a comfortable fit and feel, while keeping the foot secure.
- Hydrator Collar Lining cups the heel and provides next-to-skin comfort while wicking unwanted moisture.
- Comfortride Sockliner is an open cell sockliner that is antimicrobial and breathable.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length HRC Strobel Board, for responsive, enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- XT-900 in the heel is a carbon rubber material that offers durable traction.
- IBR+ in the forefoot is a lightweight flexible material that offers enhanced cushioning and a responsive ride.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|